Pages

Sunday 9 June 2013

Hawaii Five-0 // Obsessions

Hello, welcome back!

When I started this blog my intent was to update it daily, or at least every few days, however I have been so busy lately that I have just forgotten to be honest. However, things have settled and I think I am in it for the long haul now. So onto the fun stuff!

If you've never heard of Hawaii Five-0, you are in for a treat. If you have, then you know exactly why I am so obsessed. Hawaii Five-0 is an "American police procedural" TV series that airs on GlobalTV in Canada and CBS in the States (other countries make sure you look into it!). It's a modern reboot of the original series that aired from 1968-1980.


The show is set in Hawaii, where a Navy SEAL, a detective, a rookie cop, and a wrongly accused ex-officer form a special task force to take on high-profile cases. They name their unit "Hawaii Five-0".

I won't ramble on too much about the plot as I always find it fun to learn different things as I watch, but I will say that it includes a little bit of this:


Quite a bit of this:


And just the right amount of this:


So if you're looking for a new series to dig into, this one's got a full 3 seasons to keep you occupied. And come on, who doesn't love a man who carries a gun?

Be sure to check it out, season 4 is on its way and I can not wait!

As they would say in Hawaii, aloha!
Liv :)

No comments:

Post a Comment