Pages

Saturday 31 January 2015

Googles "Cheap Tickets South"

Well hello everyone!

If you live quite far north of the equator like I do, then it's likely you have experienced the mid-winter blues. If you're anything like me, you think that snow is for Christmas, and then it can kindly go away forever. I am really having those feels right about now. If you've been following the news at all, you will see that New England has been hit with some big winter storms this past week, and I don't live too far from New England! This is about the time that I'm ready to pack up and move to Florida, or Australia, or any other equally warm place! The fact that my work keeps getting cancelled is not helping as well, and I'm starting to go a little bit shack wacky.

How do you keep busy when you're snowed in! Any tips would be greatly appreciated....

Until next time!
Liv

1 comment:

  1. You could try watching some series on Netflix or read a nice book :)
    You've got a lovely blog, so I nominated you for a Liebster Award! To find out more about it, visit the following link: I've been nominated for a Liebster Award :)

    Salha | Abuhayar

    ReplyDelete