Pages

Monday 16 September 2013

Twerkin' it Out

Hi! My name is Olivia, and I am self conscious.

Now, I know I just did a post about body confidence (and by 'just' I mean a month ago... oops). But that is not the self conscious I am talking about. Have you ever taken what you thought to be a really great picture, only to find out that you actually looked like an alpaca on shaving day? This is how I feel whenever I try to make a Youtube video.

For the last 8 months or so, I have aspired to have my own channel, with lots of funny/inspiring/thoughtful videos. I have a whole book full of video plans. But, to my chagrin, every time I sit down to record such a thing, I end up trashing the whole project because I am not comfortable with the way I look/the way I talk/THE AMOUNT OF TIMES I BLINK WHEN I'M NERVOUS!

So all that being said, I PROMISE YOU, videos are coming. And in case you're interested, I have tagged this post with some of the categories of ideas I have for the future. I'm really looking forward to sharing this with you!

Until next time,
Liv xx

1 comment:

  1. hi Liv :) I just came across your blog through your ad on Sprinkle of Glitter. Nicee stuff, I'll be sticking around to read some more.
    Good luck with video-making! I'm sure it will happen one day. I myself am thinking of starting to make yt videos, but I think I will wait a little bit, until something interesting starts happening in my life. Anyway, I will be looking forward to yours, when the day comes. Fingers crossed for you! xx

    dancethedrizzle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete