Pages

Monday 16 September 2013

The Little Things Are the Big Things

Have you ever found yourself feeling very bored? Or caught yourself wishing your life was better, or more grand? I know I have. Sometimes it feels like our little lives are dull, uneventful, not exciting enough. But when you step back and look at the big picture, you might find that the little things in life are what make it wonderful. So today I thought I would share with you a few things in my life that I am very grateful for, no matter how little. Be forewarned, most of these snaps are from my phone and not of the best photographic quality.


Perusing the bargain bin at Target. 'Romantic Favorites'? Hmmm...


The beauty of your city.


A colourful sunset.


Dinner with friends.


Making teddy bears with your bestie.


Taking pictures of your brother when he falls asleep at work.


When little kids make you stuff.

See what I mean? All of those things are pretty simple, but don't they just make life that much brighter? What are some little things in your life that make you happy? Let me know!

Until next time,
Liv <3

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I came across your blog when I saw an ad for it on Sprinkleofglitter's page. I randomly clicked on it and was shocked to see that we live in the same city! Such a crazy coincidence. Anyway, keep up the good work!

    girlplusmaritimes.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so crazy! I actually don't live there anymore since I graduate uni in May, but I had to share that pic anyway!

    ReplyDelete