Pages

Saturday 12 October 2013

Ke$ha in Person

Hey everyone,
happy Saturday!

In my entire life, before this year, I had only ever been to two real concerts. One was the Moffats (please tell me someone remembers them), and the other was Hilary Duff. This past August, I had the awesome chance to go see Ke$ha in concert during her Warrior tour. Since I never really even posted any pictures on Facebook, I thought why not share some snaps with you all. Because of the really bright lights, I don't think I actually managed to get a good picture of Ke$ha... but you can at least see some things that we did and saw!











As you can see, we may or may not have gotten photobombed in that one.

And here is a little video!



The next concert that I will be going to is ONE DIRECTION and I can hardly wait! What concerts have you been to, or do you look forward to attending in the future? Let me know in the comments!

Until next time,
Liv :)

No comments:

Post a Comment