Pages

Monday 2 December 2013

The Best of Pinterest // Holiday Favourites

Hey all,

yes, it's me! I've finally resurfaced from the underneath a pile of studying and assignments. Tonight I wanted to do something a little different (let's face it, I say that at the beginning of every post) and give you a little boost this Christmas season. Have you ever spent hours looking through boards of Pinterest, trying to find a cute recipe, craft, or decoration? I know I have. So this Christmas I thought I'd give you a head start by compiling some of my favourite holiday posts from Pinterest so far. Go ahead and take a gander!



DIY Peppermint Sugar Scrub Bars
For the beauty enthusiast in your life, check out this simple recipe to learn how to make cute sugar scrub bars! Not only do they look pretty, they are exfoliating and smell lovely. What a great, inexpensive gift.



Cranberry Yogurt Coffee Cake
Ever been left with massive helpings of cranberry sauce after Christmas dinner? Here's a solution: bake it into a delicious cake! I've never heard of a coffee cake with yogurt before, but it's sure to be a real treat.



Wood Stocking Hanger
Don't have a mantel, but still want to leave out a stocking for Santa to fill! This is a great idea to use reclaimed wood and hooks for your Christmas sock.



Melted Snowman Cookies
These cookies are just so adorable. Put your own twist on them and give them out for a cookie swap, as a homemade gift, or at a holiday party! How cute!



Festive Wine Bottles
If you tend to have some wine bottles lying around during the holidays, and absolutely love twinkle lights as much as I do, then I'm sure you will love this DIY decoration idea. So simple, but so chic!

So there you have it. A little bit of Christmas-y Pinterest cheer to get you started on your holiday festivities (who am I kidding, I know you've started long ago). Hope you enjoyed, and let me know in the comments if you enjoy this sort of post!

Until next time,
Liv :)

PS. 22 days and counting! Also, you can follow me on Pinterest under the username livloves17xo

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love these! So happy to of come across your blog :)
    http://pepperandtherobinsons.blogspot.co.uk/

    Xx

    ReplyDelete