Pages

Monday 10 February 2014

First Update // Liv Loses

Hello there!

As I mentioned in a previous post, I have begun the slow and steady journey that is weight loss. Today, I just thought I would give you a bit of an update!

To be honest, the last month or so has been completely horrible when it came to my quest. Since I am living back home for the moment, I've filled up my schedule with activities I couldn't do when away at school. This has been great, but since taking a second job it has been entirely too much. Due to being absolutely exhausted all of the time, I have been constantly sick in some form for at least three weeks now! What a drag. Time management has never been one of my strong suits, and it's beginning to catch up with me for sure.

So, let's start again, shall we? I'm still not all the way back up to my starting weight, so let's get cracking. This is a rather boring update, but I did say I'd be keeping myself accountable on here!

Until the next (hopefully better) time,
Liv xx

1 comment:

  1. HIII :) Congrats, I've just nominated you for the liebster award! Check out this link for details! http://laurieamedina.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete