Pages

Sunday 23 February 2014

The Big Secret // Beauty Buys

Hello everyone!

Another week gone by that I've been slacking in the blogging department, but what else is new? I figure that this is a hobby, so if some time goes by that I can't spare a moment to blog, then that will be okay.

I have returned to the blogosphere today because I am dying to tell you about a miracle hair product I have uncovered. For years I have been struggle with hair that becomes greasy very easily, and a scalp that itches when you apply almost any product. I have bought many a clinical shampoo, been checked for head lice multiple times, the lot. But I just couldn't seem to find a product that worked! Of course I must have looked crazy, taking a scratch at my head when I thought no one was looking, and it can become a pain when you have to wash your hair every day. Until about a week ago. That was when it hit me.

*drumroll please?!*



KIDS' shampoo! When you think about it, it makes sense, doesn't it? Kids' shampoo doesn't contain as many of the nasty additives, is soft on your hair, and usually comes as 2-in-1 with conditioner. Not only that, but it smells wonderful to boot. I swear, I would go wash my hair again right now just to smell it. It left my hair feeling soft, no itchies on my scalp, and I didn't have to condition, so no greasy hair! The new kind also does not contain any parabens, which is A+ in my books.

I do tend to have some knotty hair sometimes, but no matter: I've found the solution for that too.


This stuff works miracles, and the two products combined leave your hair feeling and smelling fantastic. 

You may think I'm crazy, but I have to tell you, this duo really works. If you're looking for something that won't weigh your hair down and is easy on the chemicals, go out and buy this now! At $9 for the two combined, it's a steal of a deal.

Until next time!
Liv xx

1 comment:

  1. I remember using this particular brand when I was younger and you're right it smells lush!!

    ReplyDelete